One space. Infinite possibilities.
Our tranquil, yet bustling leadership ranch is the perfect environment to spark a fresh start in life. Every day is brimming with potential--and it starts right outside your door.Contact Soulegria Today!
Opportunities Around Every Corner.
- Seven lakes/ponds for swimming, fishing and other water activities.
- Golf carts for reinforcing driving skills, through tree covered paved paths and along flowing streams.
- Indoor/outdoor basketball courts, workout gym and other exercise opportunities.
- Peaceful natural surroundings, wilderness to explore and domestic animals to befriend.
- Organic seasonal fruits and vegetables.
- A comfortable living space, with swimming pools, fire pits, and a movie theater.
Co-Founder and Program Director Tyler Olsen has extensive experience in working with individuals and their families. Tyler received a BS degree in Social Work with a minor in Portuguese from Utah State University (USU).
Co-Founder and Program Manger Shelly Olsen has worked for over 10 years in child protective services. as a permanency worker Here extensive experience in this field gave here the desire to continue to help out families in the private sector.